To see a full schedule of events, visit our calendar.
To learn more about classes, and sign up, please click on the class name below. Members receive a discount on classes of 50%.
- February 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Do you have an old computer at home that’s too slow to use anymore? Has it’s operating s...
- March 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Learn basic watercolor and drawing techniques. The class includes supplies, but people are welcome t...
- March 17 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The basics of machining using a lathe. Safety, the parts of the machine, how to set up your part. Ho...
- March 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This is a hands-on class on building a basic desktop/bench power supply for your projects from a com...
Creatorspace has participated in a number of externally sponsored events. You can view more events we’ve participated in by looking through past events on our blog.
- NASA Forward Maker Camp (August 2011)
- NASA Johnson Space Center’s Innovation Day (May 2012)
- EPO Saturday Small Business Extravaganza !!! (November 2012)
- Houston MakerFaire every year since January 2013
- Comicpalooza every year since May 2014
Many presentations have been given at the space.
- Arduino Engineering
- New Patent Law with Ann Coulett
- Electric Motorcycle Construction
- Google SketchUp
- Engineers Without Border
- FIRST Robotics Team from Dickinson High School
- Remote Control HexaCopter and OctoCopter
- Model Warship Combat
- Lost Wax Metal Casting
- Radio Controlled Tugboat
- Laser Cutting and Etching
- Air Cannons
- 3D Modeling Software
- 3D Printing
- Vintage Computer Night
- Minecraft servers